What's The Deal?
- Get in touch, we'll meet up for a cawfee and see if we hit it off.
- If you are keen to lock this shiz in, jump on the webby and book moi!
And What's The Deal With Me You Ask?
- I shoot and develop all of my own film, I'm a control freak, sue me.
- I also print all of my own black and white prints, it's sexy.
- My cameras are serviced on the reg!
- The style I shoot is very candid, I'll buzz around without you knowing I'm taking honest pics. Don't get me wrong, you can also pose for me (everyone loves a glamour pic.)
How Do I Get my Pics?
- I get straight into developing once I wrap on your day. I like to leave the negatives to dry for a full day before scanning
- Once scanned, I'll whack them in a link on WeTransfer that will give you a week to download them.
Can I Keep The Negatives?
- Abso-bloody-lutely! It'd be weird if I kept them. (Also, I'm not into throwing that sort of material into landfill.) I can post them out to you or you can come pick them up, too easy!
Can You Print Them All For Me?
- Sure! I offer an extra add on for 4 prints but if you want every single pic printed (because they will all be fabulous) we can sort something out
How Long Until I Get The Good Good?
- Photo and film development turn around time is 1 week from wrapping up shooting/receiving your film to scanning the film and chucking it in a WeTransfer link to you.
Can You Print My Own Black & White Negative For Me?
- Yeah go on! I can print anything 5" x 7" or 8" x 10". Hit me up and I'll see what we're working with.